Friday, May 29, 2009

Gorjuss Brat!



Gorjuss Girls!!

Finally got a chance to play today!  Have had a busy week with one thing and another and this is the first time I have had my new gorjuss girls inked up.  This card is for the Sugar Bowl challenge this week.  The papers are BG , cardstock is SU.Haven't had a chance to get to a zillion other challenges I had planned on doing...still we have a long weekend and the weather forecast doesn't sound good.....

  Riley had his first night of training with the main group. The little s..t was so naughty, kept running off to check everything out.  I spose it was a new bunch of people and dogs, but still...!!!! Trace, he's another step closer to being mailed to you, tho you probably don't want him now you have your own cute wee fluff ball!

 The boys went to bed with Dad the other night , while I was still busy with other stuff, and look who snuggled into my spot! Vinnie only snuggles in when I'm there!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Great card, I'm going to finally have a play too... oh where to start!

Trace said...

Dear oh dear Riley!! You come and see Auntie Trace (maybe not by mail though lol!) Love the photo Viv!

Kathy said...

Fabulous interpretation of the sketch!!! Love the colors that you have used and your image is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us :)Kathy

Lilian said...

Lovely card! The image is just sweet and those papers are just pretty!
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :) Have a great weekend!

Tammi said...

Riley will be a little angel before you know it! ;) Great pic! This gorjuss girl is the only one I have a problem making a card with, I don't know why! :) Your card is super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...