Thursday, May 7, 2009

Alcohol Inks


Well, finally got out my alcohol inks today for a play.  Think I need lots more colours!!! Heaps of fun making background papers.  Used one small piece on this card,  and an image from Denise (coloured with copics) and then I  pulled out my beading stuff  ( threw lots of beads around, might have to sweep up very carefully tomorrow when the light is a bit better) and made a little dangly thing . Think it turned out pretty cute.  Don't think the photo looks that great, its better IRL. Then I cut out a flower from recycled kraft paper & distressed it and added a silk flower I bought last week. Papers are leftover bits of BG . 

 Waiting for my Stampin Up order to arrive and my copics and I'm sure I'll be inspired to get busy over the weekend. Feeling the urge to buy some more stamps.....!!!!

5 comments:

scrapaddict said...

This is very sweet Viv, still no sign of the copics...some of us are panicking eh, Trace LOL.

Tracy said...

Oh leave me alone!!!! Viv.. want to come to NP with us on Sat?? I have a crafty idea!!!!

Beck C said...

Hey hon - can you please email me at dazbeck@xtra.co.nz with your postal addy for your MEENIE ?!! Thanks for playing! Becks

Trace said...

Lol Viv, does the urge to purchase new supplies EVER leave us????

Stephanie said...

Your colouring is fabulous & this card is so lovely :)

Hugs, Steph x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...