Friday, March 13, 2009

All black & blue



Took me a while to get my head around this. Some things just happen, some are hard work...sigh! Wouldn't it be nice if everything just flowed? Then I couldn't download the photo, the computer wouldn't recognise my camera.  Gav had been fiddling with the settings...all fixed now!

We have sunshine today. Yay! And Mr Stinky breath ( Vinnie) went to the vets to have his teeth cleaned yesterday, poor boy. The vet looked at him and said " Well we have a problem, how are we going to clean his teeth? We'll have to unglue him from you first."  Wee Vin sits in my arm and snuggles . He was screeching when I left! He is minty fresh now tho.

 I've finally had a haircut! Six weeks overdue for that. Feel almost presentable .

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh poor vinnie. I could imagine him yelling at you!!! "dont leave me!!!" Cards pretty cool.. you just used to working with nellies at the moment!

Viv said...

When he came around from theanaesthetic, he barked and barked apparently! They were quite gald to get rid of him. He is a spoilt little sod!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...