Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Chrissy Card- I hope

Thought I was organised but I was one card short, so thought I'd better quickly make one . I  decided to use this new image from Isabella's Sketchbook, that I bought a few weeks ago. The paper is new also, its Kaisercraft  Tis the Season and I love the colours .   OK, I've never seen a green santa before but maybe he has other outfits hidden in his wardrobe! Ha!
The swirl I cut from cardstock with my silhouette ( I plan on playing with that baby over the christmas break if I can find the time!)  and I painted it with Tim Holtz crackle paint. The gems are prima, ribbon and stick pin from my stash and the poinsettia flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm entering this in Paper Sundaes - Cut it out!
 and Stampin for the Weekend - Christmas
     Papertake Weekly- anything goes

5 comments:

Juls said...

Fab card!!! Loving the blinged up swirl! Hugs Juls

Angie said...

Fab card Viv love the santa image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Hugs Angie

Alica said...

Great card! Love the image (never seen it before) and the colors are wonderful too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week and Happy Holidays!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card... I love the color scheme!

Christine said...

Great card, love the santa! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes. Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...