Friday, December 17, 2010

Gotta love that face!

Its Pugly Santa time!   This glowering little dude is available from Digi's With Attitude! now!   I don't think he likes his Santa suit...hmm...my boys don't seem to mind playing Santa, maybe its a breed thing! LOL!
I decided he looked great in blue for a change, as I really wanted to use this Bo Bunny paper I've had sitting here begging to be used. I love these colours!  I used flowersoft on the fur bits, punched snowflakes, flowers from Wild Orchid and nesties for the frame.




Why don't you join in the challenge with us, the theme is Anything Christmas.
Sadly, this is my last post for Digi's With Attitude! challenges.  Its been a fun ride with some awesome images, but time to let someone else share the fun!  Thanks Cindy-Lynn for having me!!
     I'm entering this card in Karber Christmas- Christmas & a Digi
                                         Digital Tuesday - Sparking Christmas
                                      Sundays with Crissy - Christmas is coming
                                    

Now check out the Digi's With Attitude! store, the Tweens have hit town!  This is Winter Diva Tween.

8 comments:

Juls said...

fab!!!! Loving the fur coller he has and the fact he is sat in that gorgeous blue frame! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

This is adorable Viv! Can't help admire your pets when I come and visit you...happy holidays.
Alicia xx

Amy Johnson said...

Ha-ha! What a cute Xmas card! I agree with you, you gotta love that face! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Zoe said...

Fancy bumping into you here. I just LOVE this cute pug! My uncle has a pug and I remember many years ago picking it up as a pup. Boy it was daft! Love your card! oh and Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy. hugs xxoo

Tammi said...

LOL, that face, to funny! Great card!

karen said...

Great image and I love your card! thanks for joining us this week at DTC, Karenx

Tammylee said...

I love your sentiment!~ So what I was thinking too~ This card is so cute! Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

Annika said...

hahaha, it MUST be a breed thing!! Vic is so used o wearing high visibility jacket with blinking harness on walks he wouldn't bat an eyelid!!
Hugs
Annika

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...