Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm a colour Addict!!!!


Wooohooo!  I've been asked by the amazingly wonderful Zoe of Make it Crafty, to join her fabulously talented design team!  Did I say yes? Well actually, I gulped and said " you sure?" or something like it! hehehe!  I've been playing with Zoe's images for a while now and I adore them, so versatile, and the background images can be used for SOOOOOOO many things! So of course I had to say yes please!

  Now keep an eye on the new challenge blog  Make it Colourful, we'll be starting sometime in the new year with some fun challenges for you and some awesomely fantastic creations from the talented DT...and me! LOL!

  We all had to provide a pic of ourselves as kids and I couldn't decide which of the following to use but went with the dog theme in the end! OF COURSE! Check out that supercool Bedford van in the colour pic..we all ( 5 kids)  used to pile in the back with the old lab Pete and trundle off down the road and it must've looked hilarious when Dad would screech to a holt, the back doors would fly open and we'd tumble out. Yep, Pete had gas problems! !! That dog could clear a room in seconds! ROTFLMAO!




6 comments:

Juls said...

Huge congrats!!!.......and Love having a peek at your pic's!!!!! Hugs Juls

tati4ka said...

Hi Viv, no doubt what picture you should have choosen!
Merry Christmas!

Tracy said...

Ohhhh dont you look sweet... must play a game with the kids and play guess who this is!!!!!
Congrats on getting onto such a neat team.. sure you will have lots to show us.

Anonymous said...

YAY Viv! I tould you so,lol. your work always amazes and inspires me. congrats! hugs.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your DT application! They have chosen well! I love your photos of yourself when you are a little girl...so cute!
Alicia xx

Tammi said...

Oh that's AWESOME! Congrats Viv! And aren't you adorable, thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...