Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Old Tart!



My old girl Abbie is a grand 13 years old ( well yesterday was the birthday  but I was working and decided to treat them all today instead!) . She's deaf, a bit stiff in her hips and likes to bark at nothing but she's still got a spring in her trot. The highlight of her day is being lifted into the car for a drive out to the dog-training club so she can toddle around the green looking for dropped treats from the classes the night before! Then she sleeps most of the day , of course! Hehehe!
   Happy Birthday baby girl!   And no, she isn't stuck to the wall, blogger keeps turning the pic sideways!  Arrrgh!   Ohhh, figured out if you rotate it sideways it comes out the right way around! How ridiculous!

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww, bless her heart.Happy b/day wee doggie.She has very cute eyes. Mine should be so lucky living to that age, he's in the dog box[excuse the pun] as he stole chocolate from under the tree 2 days ago and then he wasnt pleasant to be near, if you get my drift.lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracy said...

I was wondering why you were making me turn my head sideways to look at Abbie!!!!
Give her a big cuddle from me!!

Trace said...

Aww Happy Birthday Abbie - hope Mum and Dad and the rest of the siblings sprung a few treats on you! Merry Christmas Viv - hope you, Gav and all the fur kids have a great day.

Ruthie said...

Aw - she is a beautiful lady! Happy Birthday to her and Merry Christmas to you and yours

Rx

Scrappy Doo said...

What a cutie. love the photos. she reminds me of my emma...
I laugh- sammy does the same thing at agility- looks for dropped treats!!!
ha!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Abbie! You are so cute and adorable! I could give you a big cuddle!
Alicia xx

Tammi said...

Aww, look at that sweet face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...