Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Doofus!

Its Brodie's birthday! Yippee!  Two today. I guess that means he's still got a lot of growing up to do! LOL! We've been out to club for a good run around and now the hairy ones are crashed around me while I sit here with my coffee.
It'll be meaty bones and ice cream for dessert tonight, for the dogs that is! We'll be lucky if we get beans on toast at the rate I'm moving today.  The girls at work asked for chocolate brownie bones for morning tea, they might just get a surprise as I have a bone shape muffin pan  and a large bone shape cake pan! ( and bone shaped cake sprinkles!!!!)  ROTFLMAO! Yes, I am obsessed !

 The birthday boy, stressing out as usual!

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooooh... a big hug for Doofus!!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Annika said...

Ha, the birthday boy sure looks perky, lol
I was ROARING laughing at your bone-shaped baking accessories! It's like my collection of dog brushes and combs, hubby keeps asking why I need a different brush for every square inch of a dog. They all ha PURPOSE, dammit!
Happy-happy hugs to you and pooches!
Annika

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...