Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yellow & Purple

Two colours I don't use together a lot and from the sounds of things, my teamies found it hard going too. But we made it!    This weeks challenge at Make it Colourful is to use yellow and purple together on your card.  Why don't you give it a go....go on...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!! 










We're sponsored this week by Magnolialicious and I've used Tilda spreads love along with the background images  MIC Big Tree and Daffodil Dell .
The colours I've used are:
Pants V12 V15 V17 RV91
Boots BV 01 BV 04, BV20 , BV23
Shirt Y000, Y02, Y04, Y21
The paper is Prima, with mesh,twine and bling from my stash, and seam binding dyed with distress inks.


I'm entering this in DigiDoodle - Anything goes 
ABC Challenge- V for Violet

11 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card, Viv! I love the papers.

Jen

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous card! I wouldn't think of those colors together either. I wouldn't have thought of it purpose. LOL. But with the right papers, most anything can be combined today. Thanks for joining us at DDSB. Hugs, dj

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card love those color tones,hugs cheryl xxxx

Alina said...

very pretty card, Viv! (I was in trouble too, as I never use these colours!)
hugs, Alina

Karen said...

Very nice Viv, thanks for joining us at DDSB.
xx

Anonymous said...

Not a combo I usually use even tho' they are complimentary colours.But you've pulled it off beautifully with your wonderful creation!Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

So pretty Viv... I love how you combined the MIC images. I keep meaning to buy some seam binding, I would love to try it myself.

TFS
x
Vicky

Marlene said...

Very pretty, Miss Viv! The colors look fabulous together!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

So cute and great placement of the two images too! Love your decorative paper and fiber ribbon! *Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm just dropping by to let you know I've added a link on my blog to this beautiful card as you inspired me to work with this colour combo.Hope you don't mind.
Lisa x

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...