Monday, January 3, 2011

Veeerrrry late birthday!

OK, I know I'm disorganised but I've just finished my birthday present to the MIL....birthday was in July!!!!!!!!! She wanted a tissue box cover, I just couldn't decide on the paper to use  !




She's on her way to stay with us at this very moment so there's no danger of her seeing this post!  hehehe!
Paper is SU, flowers are a mixture from my stash and the swirl ( not sure where its from!) I have coated in Tim Holtz crackle paint. The ribbons are also from my stash .. Hope she likes it after all this time!  Naughty me!

5 comments:

Juls said...

stunning!!! what a gorgeous gift idea!! Hugs Juls

Tracy said...

Soooo this is the box that has taken how many months to do??? talk about procrastinating!

Saskia said...

Great work!

Happy 2011!

Saskia :)

Marlene said...

Better late than never! Heehee! Gorgeous project idea! Happy New Year, Viv! Thanks for all the bloggy visits over the past year.

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful viv. lucky her. i was just wondering if we are going on the same bus again? any news lately? dont no, it can be me totally confused too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...