Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Challenge!

Finally our  first challenge over at Karen's Doodle UK challenge blog has started ! It's an easy one...anything goes! Karen has been busy drawing lots of gorgeous digi stamps for us , so why not hop on over to her blog, Karen's Doodles, and  you can purchase her images directly from there.  To celebrate the start of 4 challenge blogs around the world she is offering a grand opening sale also.

  For our first challenge Karen is offering this amazing prize package:

1st Place - 1 digi stamp that YOU can design and get to name and 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
3rd Place - 1 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles

 My card for this challenge is using her cute cat " It wasn't me!" 
I've used some new Kaisercraft paper for this card....to match my ginger cat ! I have coloured with copics, punched the flowers with retro punches and cardstock is SU.
 

9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous card Viv... love the colouring and layout, very pretty :)

Thanks for a great DT creation for Karens Doodles UK

Elaine x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love the colours and sentiment :o) Lisa x

Juls said...

such a fun card! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Marlene said...

Heeheehee....I just love that card! Fantastic!

Crafteezee said...

Cute image. Love your layout. Hugs Tracy x

Tracy said...

I love this image!!! reminds me of the two ratbags I have at home!!! Love the card too by the way!

Tammi said...

LOL, that is funny, love his face! Beautiful colors on this, super cute!

Joey said...

Hi Viv
I love your card, great combo of colours!
I have just spied your Vinnie on your sidebar(GORGEOUS)
Joey.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fab card Viv. It reminds me of my baby who I lost last year. Love your colouring, it is super. Cathy xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...