Friday, August 14, 2009

Xmas cards



Finally finished my 7 xmas cards for the Crafty Tart card swap. I've done two variations of the same card ( cos I got sick of cutting out Santa !LOL!) , using the image Trace sent out to us all.I've used my new Martha Stewart icicle punch and added stickles.  Cut out my snowflakes with spellbinders. Paper is from the SU mini, love the colour combo.

Off to the in-laws for the weekend. Abbie & Riley are off to stay at Hotel Poingdestre. Hope Riley behaves!!  Looks like Gemma Poingdestre is having babies, Riley might be a daddy next month.....watch this space!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

These are both wonderful cards, I just picked up that icicle punch too, looks fab on your card, especially all glittery like that!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe pagemaker 7.01 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...