Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy Boy


Riley is toy crazy! Just turned around from the computer to see what he has been up to and he is off looking for another toy...or shoe... to add to his collection around his little couch! One of the toys was actually on a shelf, to be wrapped up as a present for someone ( that's the one with a half chewed tag still on it!LOL!) but he found it. My shoes, he doesn't chew them, just likes to wrestle them, rip open any velcro fastenings , and stuff small fluffy toys into them so when I put a shoe on, its full of fluffy something!

3 comments:

Trace said...

Yeah, at a boy Riley - you carry on wrecking Mum and Dad's house...one day I'll find you in my letterbox lol (of course you would have chewed a hole in it and licked the postman half to death roflmao!)

Tammi said...

Uh oh, lol! :)

Bubbles...ooo said...

So much fun seeing this pic. Riley is I mean. (Just passsing by your blog.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...