Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trace's challenge

Tracy set the challenge for this week on Doodle Palace and it is to use Orange & Green. They actually seem to be my fav colours at the moment, tho I never thought I'd say so. I have packets of these tiny seed beads and spent ages threading these onto some wire. Good thing my close vision is pretty good! I still ended up with beads flying all over the place. LOL! The image is one Tracy gave me .
 Have just been spending more money, the new xmas Manga stamps are online at Funky kits! Yay, at last! Can't wait for them to arrive!

6 comments:

Lisa B said...

Love that image! You did a great job with the colors. Working on mine now but all of my Digi Images are on my other computer which is down so it will be plan B for me!

Another great job on your end.

Hugs,
Lisa

Juls said...

just brilliant, Love the big orange sparkly flower!! love it!!

Audrey said...

what a great card! love the stamp

Doodle Palace said...

What a great color combo! Love the sweet image! Thanks Viv, super card!
Dee and Robin

MrsMomma said...

This is so cute! I love that image! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros were approximately 200 bucks on every site. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...