Monday, September 7, 2009

Something different

This is almost the complete opposite of the last card, but I had the BG papers , never been used, and Cheddar was totally uninked so what else could I do for the Sugar Bowl challenge? It was a sketch, with buttons this time.
 Fatty has gone home and still no puppies.... probably  best she didn't give birth on my bed! LOL!
 And Trace, how dare you mention that my craft room is untidy! Its not untidy...its a bombsite at the moment!!  and no I can't find anything I want, I make do with what I can lay my hands on! LOL! Doesn't help that I have a dog crate in there and boxes of dog toys etc.

5 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is fantastic. Love the muted colours and the image is so cute.
mwah
Trace

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card! I really love the earthy colors and this image is so cute and I don't see it around much! Love your interpretation of the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along!
:)kathy

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love the image the and the gorgeous DP's and the layout works so well!

Lilian said...

Your card is just darling! Love the colors and papers you used! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Tammi said...

LOL, you should see mine, it's a disaster in there! ;) You did a beautiful job with Kathy's sketch...that mouse is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...