Saturday, September 26, 2009

Class cards



Was my turn to make some cards for our class next month. Instructions were to try to keep it simple, not too fussy, and use my new Manga Xmas stamps. Simple?!! How?!! I don't do simple.  This is as simple as I get ! LOL!  Have used BG Wassail paper...mmmmm!   Had to colour with SU crayons and blender pens , hard after using my lovely copics all the time. 
  We're off to class tonight where our lovely ladies will be covering tissue boxes and doing Prima Paintable scrapbook pages. Hope to have some pics for tomorrow.


   Doodle Palace are giving away blog candy and there are several ways to get entries, including doing my sketch challenge !Go on, give it a go, don't be shy!

 Robin and Dee have put together a really cute Christmas themed BLOG CANDY and ANYONE is eligible to WIN!! You get everything pictured as well as OMS, blender stumps and....3 FREE IMAGES of your choice!!!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

These are all so cute!! Love those Manga's, I can imagine not coloring with copics now, eek, I wouldn't know how, lol! Everyone will love making these Viv! ~Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...