Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Release



New release Xmas images at Doodle Palace are out now and I got carried away and did 2 cards for the release ! Go to the blog and check out the other design team cards, some great ideas! Sposed to be making xmas cards for our class but I'm waiting for the Manga Xmas stamps and they haven't arrived yet! Hurry up postie!
 Not a nice day out there today, due to get thunderstorms and lots of rain. Would happen on my day off!  Still , I'm off for a massage this morning and that always improves my day...bliss!

4 comments:

Tammi said...

Oh I love these, so cute!! Love what you did with the fur, my fav is that bear! I just got my Christmas Manga's today, I got the santa girl and mistletoe one, hope you got yours too. :) ~Hugs

Trace said...

Hey at least you got to stay inside with the yuk weather happening around you outside! Great cards Viv.

Smithadmc said...

Hey at least you got to stay inside with the yuk weather happening around you outside! Great cards Viv.

Paul Mulrooney said...

Hey at least you got to stay inside with the yuk weather happening around you outside! Great cards Viv.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...