Saturday, September 12, 2009

Too hard


  Went to see the puppies when they were born on Tuesday, 4 black ( will be silver) and 1 cream. ALL BOYS!!!  Gemma is a wonderful mum, she is looking after them all well and the biggest one is a real buddha already.
 Went to New Plymouth with Trace this morning, and we were very restrained in our buying, tho  I did get some yummy new Websters Pages.
This weeks challenge at Doodle Palace is to use ONE piece of designer paper, 1 ribbon, and 1 Digi image. Too Hard!  I DONT DO ONES!!! Anyway, here is my attempt, chose some very busy paper to make up for lack of layers. LOL! The image is a Doodle Palace image , Rain Bear.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous pups, so tiny. Well done Gemma.
Your card looks fab for one paper. Lovely image.
Kathleen

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous puppies. They are just so precious and small.
love the card too.
mwah
Trace

Tracy said...

You and Marise need to stop ganging up on me!!! I am not getting a puppy for the girls!!!!! WOW, you were brave doing that "1" challenge.

Trace said...

Awwwwwwww too cute, and Riley, you know what they say...if at first you don't succeed lol...

MrsMomma said...

Aww, adorable puppies! Your doodle palace card is so cute! I used that same image for mine. I love it!

Tammi said...

Awwwwwww, they are SO VERY SWEET!!! Beautiful pups and so tiny! And I don't do one's either, lol, what a cute image and cute! xx

Unknown said...

Awww want one!!!!! Good job you're miles away!! LOL
LOVE this card and might just have to get me that image after seeing what a fab job you've made of it. It's brilliant the way you've Diamond Glazed? the umbrella too.
Lovely and wet.
Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...