Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cool sketch

Donna has done a great sketch for Stampin for the Weekend and this is my attempt. Much more my style with lots of layers! The papers are mainly Websters Pages that I bought yesterday. I sprayed the flowers with distress ink and perfect pearls. The image is one of Denise's Anyas. Colours don't look quite right in this photo, looks better IRL!
  Its been a perfect spring day here and we've been out in the garden, in shorts and T shirts. Off to bed with a book now,  bliss!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card, the colours are perfect, and I have a soft spot for Miss Anyas.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW and good luck.
Fiona xx

Lisa said...

Hi Viv, Fab card! Love the colours and gorgeous image.

Lisa x (GD ~ SFTW)

crafty amy said...

Oh wow this is stunning I love how you have coloured Anya and those papers are gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Juls said...

just beautiful!! Love the button detail!!

Tracey Feeger said...

What a beautiful card. I love this sketch too. Will have to get one done for this challenge. Keep up the gorgeous work.
mwah
Trace

Tammi said...

Pretty colors and card Viv! ~Hugs

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Viv:O) Love the wonderful papers, gorgeous colours. Great take on Donna's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Penni said...

I love the colours you've chosen for this card and the image is adorable. Great take on Donna's Sketch.

Thank you for joining us at SFTW.

Hugs
Penni
X

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous papers, the image is adorable.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW. :)
Hugs, Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...