Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's A Boy!


A  quick card from me this time, my hands are sore ( recovering from building a fence!!!!!!)  so I didn’t really feel the love from my copics! LOL!

A good friend is due to give birth sometime in the next 3 weeks so I thought it was time to make a card for her. They’re expecting a boy……just hope its right or there’ll a baby girl wearing a lot of blue, and a tiny leather jacket and very cool kiddie boots that were presented at the baby shower a while ago…..hehehehehe!

This cute image from MIC is Mother and baby. I had to laugh when I saw the hair being pulled, every time I pick up one of her poodles, he pulls my hair with his teeth.  Good thing he is adorable or I might take offense!

I don’t normally do clean and simple cards, this is as clean & simple as I ever get . The paper is Kaisercraft and the gorgeous chippie frame is another of Zoe’s little masterpieces of cutting, just perfect for finishing off the card. I tucked the image in behind the frame at the bottom and popped it out up the top and it looks quite effective IRL!




MIC products used


1 comment:

Trace said...

Aww it's lovely Viv. Hope you don't have too much more fence building to go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...