Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fairy Dahlia


This is  my first time colouring the gorgeous Fairy Dahlia and she is sitting on the fairy chair, both available from Make it Crafty.

I merged these two digis using word, Zoe has a great tutorial on doing this and its SOOOOO easy!   Anyway, I printed onto kraft cardstock  so that I could have another play with my new polychromos pencils, did I mention I have 120 of them? LOL!   I’m having so much fun with them my copics are being neglected.



Anyway, I’ve used some gorgeous prima paper and edged all the pieces with picket fence distress crackle paint, before layering the pieces, with some bits of muslin cloth. The flowers are all from my stash. The chipboard corners I left plain this time to try and balance out the kraft paper a bit. I adore these corners as they finish off a card so nicely.



 The Whimsy garden stamp I’ve  stamped onto white cardstock and sprayed with 2 colours of glimmermist to blend in with the backing papers.



And there we have it, a sweet girly card . Hope you find a little inspiration in this.

Make it Crafty products used:

Fairy Dahlia

 Fairy Chair

Delicate Corners  chipboard



3 comments:

Juls said...

fabulous! and I love the fact its on Kraft!! Hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image...great papers and layout.xxx

Trace said...

Gorgeous Viv - the colouring on her dress is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...