Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't eat yellow snow!

cos it means Brodie has been there! But blue is OK!!!! Hahaha!



This fortnight's challenge at Make it Colourful is all about colouring snow.  I've used B0000 and BG0000 and CO and C1 on my snow .   The fab background is Cold by Light from MIC and I've also used Gingerbread dance. I didn't have a Tilda suitably dressed to sit on the bench.... :(    The papers are kaisercraft Dear Santa.  The snowflakes are punched and stickled. The sentiment is from CatsLife Press. 
Now check out the gorgeousness from my teamies at the Make it Crafty gallery HERE.

4 comments:

Ally said...

LOL, I like Brodie ;o)
Love your card, it looks x-massy from top to bottom!
xoxo, Alessandra

Jacki Daniels said...

lol Love the title haha great card lovely colouring and no yellow lol
Jacki xx

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous job Viv, LOL yes the title is a eye catcher!

Shell~Alaska♥

Scrappy Doo said...

This is very pretty Viv! Lots of little details. your cards are like Jeni's... where you have a ton of little embellishments that make it look SOOO cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...