Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Holiday?

This cool stamp was given to me by my friend Tracy and though I've had it coloured ready for ages, I've only just put it together on a card.  Yes, we have an orange & white Kombi called Bryan , and we love the van as it was a huge job restoring it from a stripped shell. We're already planning the next getaway in it....just gotta wait for the weather to warm up a bit....
Anyway, I though maybe this would be perfect for Gav's b'day. I know its a bit girlie but its a Kombi!

The paper is BG Lime Rickey, the sentiment is from Catslife Press, I'ves used glossy accents on the windscreen and lights, and coloured with copics. Fairly simple, a few dew drops, a button, some coloured string,  some metallic brad thingies and there we have it.
  I want to enter this in Your Next Stamp - Bold & bright & summery
                                 Creative Craft Challenges- Favourite Mode of Transport

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh wow this is cool. I am sure Gav will love it... maybe you should give it to the old boy early after coming off his bike! Might cheer him up when he looks at the damage!

Saskia said...

Freat, funny card! I love the bright colours!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

There's a polka-dots give away on my blog, feel free to take a look..

Joey said...

Hi Viv

that is a fab stamp you have a great friend lol, love your colourchoice and papers for it

Joey.x

Marlene said...

What a COOL stamp!!!! LOVE what you did with this card - it's amazing!!! Reminds me so much of the old Volkswagen Van from days gone by! LOVE it!

chris said...

Hi we must both be in an orange mood, just done the same stamp, in orange too. isnt it a great stamp, I love what you have doen with it. perfect. hugs chris xx

Tammi said...

Fun colors you don't see often, love this!

Lisa Lepine said...

So funky, luv it!!
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...