Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the Summertime...I wish!

Its winter for us...wish I could hibernate for three months !  The challenge at Karen's Doodles UK is " In the summertime" and I've used butterfy girl from Karen's Doodles digi shop. The paper I have used is Kaisercraft Peachy Keen, with SU ribbon, cardstock and sentiment.



I'm entering this in the Quirky Crafts Challenge- Summer

 Summertime is definitely more fun with 4 dogs. Wet dogs and muddy paws .....gonna have to train them all to wipe their paws before they come inside. At least there's no carpet in the doggy areas of the house!


10 comments:

Tracy said...

You feeling any better, love your signature, and of course your card is outstanding.

Marlene said...

Awww..the card is AWESOME!! Love everything about it!!! Love your new siggy, too! :)

Juls said...

adorable, love the muted colours and your fab layered flower! Hugs Juls

Anne said...

fab card as usual Viv:) Great papers, they are lush lol
Anne x

crafty amy said...

Hiya Viv,
This is so sweet and your colouring as always is brilliant :D
I am so sorry I was not around last weekhome life took over but it is all sorted now so I hope I will be back up and running.
Hugs

Amy xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Viv, fab card and you managed to accomplish summer image and papers in one. Love it.

Hugs Tracy x

Louise F NZ said...

Love the papers and colours on this one, cute image too.

Joey said...

Hiya Viv

this is gorgeous, beautiful image choice for this theme

Joey.x

Unknown said...

Viv what a beautiful card very summery

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous sunny card Viv, I love this image and background is just right.
Cathy
xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...