Friday, July 24, 2009

More Doodles


This card is another for the Doodle Palace challenge, using a sketch provided, with any image you like. Thought this one given to me by Trace might fit the size of the frame so thats what I used!LOL! Papers are BG sugared, cardstock is SU, swirk is Kaisercraft, flowers random and frame cut with nesties.

Gav arrived home from Wellington with a little Holden Astra he bought on TradeMe, we've had fun zipping around in it. Took the dogs to the cemetery for a run, went out to a late lunch to use a voucher I've had for 8 months!!( no, we don't eat out alot!). The afternoon turned nasty so we snuggled inside toasty warm and I unpacked all my goodies from Senz and made a couple of cards. Bliss!

7 comments:

Doodle Palace said...

Absolutely Perfect, Viv! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along this week! =) Hugs to the puppies!
Dee and Robin

Tracy said...

What you only just unpacked today???? Shocking. Great card

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Viv, great papers and image
Clairex

Kimmi said...

Brilliant card Viv. I love this little miss Anya, beautifully coloured!! Gorgeous papers and lovely embellies!

Kimmi

I'm doing well, Chemo for another two weeks and then I'm FREE.. Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a sweet message!

xxx

Louise F NZ said...

Totally cute card Viv. That image is just perfect for the frame.

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card and GREAT take on the sketch - love it :)
{love} Sylvia

Doodle Palace said...

VIV!! You WON! YAY!! Let me know what 2 images you would like and start thinking about your challenge perimeters. Congratulations! =)
Dee and Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...