Saturday, July 25, 2009

Colour Throwdown


The colour throwdown challenge is Certainly Celery, Choc chip and Perfect plum, some of my fav colours so threw this together last night. Papers are a mix , flowers bought last weekend, sentiment, ribbon (not sure how I tied such a perfect bow!LOL!)  and cardstock is SU. Image is another from Trace, not sure who she is but thanks Trace. She is coloured with copics. Can't really see in this photo but I put the purple card thru the cuttlebug. 

  Now, despite it being a beautiful day outside, once I get the rest of the washing out I'm going to try a scrapbook page for Crafty Tart innovations challenge. 

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Un-huh... so I dont feel so bad now being inside thinking about this CT challenge.. I have just cleaned the fridge... so now time to play!

Tammi said...

Adorable image, love the color combo...sweet card!

Barbara said...

So cute!! Love that sweet image!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Tregoning said...

Un-huh... so I dont feel so bad now being inside thinking about this CT challenge.. I have just cleaned the fridge... so now time to play!

Pletcher Tregoning said...

So cute!! Love that sweet image!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...