Friday, July 10, 2009

Bliss


I have time to myself...well I did till Tracy convinced me to join in a card swap!!  Decided I would try and combine them with some challenges. So , first is my High hopes entry, lots of dots. This is a favourite image, the carrot express. It is coloured with copics and twinkling H2O's. the paper is a mixture including SU and whatever spotty stuff I could find.

  Riley is a man! LOL!  He has a girlfriend here to make puppies with and he's figuring out what he's sposed to do. Don't think he'll be able to go back to Camilla, his gorilla, when Gemma leaves!!LOL. Gav was a bit worried yesterday that Riley might be gay, cos they played together, but that was it!

Onto the last Twilight book now....what will I read when I've finished that?!  Nothing will compare!!LOL!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

huh, you didnt take much convincing.!!! Lovely card Viv. OH YEAH... and you teased me about having my nose in those books!!

Louise F NZ said...

I am so stoked you joined in too! Fab card, the image is so cute.
I highly reccomend the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris... totally different to the "Trueblood" tv series. I am sending them to Trace to borrow soon, so have a look then and see what you think.

Trace said...

So is Riley's girlfriend a red head too? Little ginga's would be very cute lol!

Anonymous said...

LOL at the convincing! Wow another fab card maker. I am seriously wondering what you will use mine for LOL,
Gorgeous blog...must keep bneing nosey. Ohhh and I can't wait to play with my junebug and lemonade I got too

Tammi said...

Fun image, makes me smile! Fab job on it, so cute! I can't believe your making anything while reading those books! ;) Well...I can see it with book 2 & 3 (can you tell I'm a huge Edward fan, lol) book 4 I could hardly put down, but it was sad when the series ended. :( Have a great weekend! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...