Sunday, July 12, 2009

Need some sleep!


Gemma goes home today..hope Riley settles tonight! Last night the little toad kept whining for her. Tried moving him to another room, he got louder, took him out to the shed, he screeched!LOL! Ended up that I moved into the spare room with ALL the dogs and we all settled , till the cat tried to sleep on my chest. He's a big heavy boy, all 6.6kg, I couldn't breathe, so had to chuck him out of the room.  Riley was quite happy to snuggle, as long as Gemma was there too! Aargh!!

 Next card for the swap is another Tilda, on random paper from my leftover pieces.  The card and filigree brads are SU

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Do you think anyone will notice if I dont send yours down for the swap??

Viv said...

Yes! I will!!!!Tart!

Tammi said...

Viv I like this Tilda with cat too, those filigree things you added to the flowers add a pretty touch, cute card! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...