Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doodles


Too many days away from playing, I found it hard to get back into my room and start digging around amongst all my stuff....still haven't unpacked my goodies from SENZ!

Thought I should try and get some of the challenges done though so this one is Harley under the blanket from Doodle Palace for their first ever challenge. Hope I'm not too late! The challenge was to use the colours on their blog and add flourishes and bling.  Harley is coloured with copics, card is SU , paper is BG and MME. Flourishes cut with spellbinders ( not ringbinders as Tracy's husband wanted to call them!!!) . 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great card, love the image... yep I am finding it hard to get back into it too!!! Lost my mojo somewhere!!!

Tammi said...

Ringbinders :) A cute card, you did great with the challenge! I haven't been stamping much either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...