Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You!

This week at Little Miss Muffet, the challenge is to make card to give thanks or show gratitude. 
I picked the lovely Butterfly kisses from LMM and used a chair from MIC to seat her.

This has to be a record for me, a card made in less than an hour!  I suddenly realised the other night that I hadn't done this card yet and wouldn't have a chance to, the rest of the week so I flew into my craft room, grabbed the paper nearest me and chopped! LOL!
I'm actually quite happy that it turned out alright!!!!!! and I really like these colours. The paper is MME A beautiful life.



7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Viv...and so quick...I've had a few moments like that too...even had to get out of bed and make a card before I could sleep properly..lol..we are so dedicated to the cause...lol..
I love the deep wine colour of the flowers, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ally said...

Yeah, ur right, the papers are a dream!!! love it. ur card is very pretty, especially with the fact, that u made it in less than an hour!! I couldn't do it :o) too much pressure LOL
Hugs, Alessandra

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Wow, how gorgeous. I could never have done this in an hour. I am a terribly slow crafter.

Love how this turned out. The colours are gorgeous and it's such a wonderful scene.

Tracy said...

What a speedster! looks fantastic for a card made in an hour!

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Viv! I would never have guessed this was a rush job!

Arabella

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - this is a perfect merge of images and she sits so well on the beach chair!! Love it! The card is gorgeous and I love the sentiments you added. ;D Thanks so much for begin on the design team and for all your wonderful creations! *Hugs

Shirl said...

Vis this is such a beautiful card and made in such a short space of time. Colour tones brill as usual.

I always find that my better cards are done by the skin of my teeth lol.

Hugs Shirley x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...