Sunday, November 13, 2011

Playing catch up

I'm late, I'm late! I had trouble getting started on this card but finally finished it last night.
This fortnight at Make it Colourful we want you to use a candle or lantern as your light source.  That means lots of shadows ! I totally mucked up the hat first time around so I printed it out again and cut the hat out and stuck it over the first! LOL! Why waste all the rest of the colouring? I can still see bits that annoy me but too bad, just don't look too closely please..... :(
The paper is Basic grey wassail again, I have lots!  The snowflake chippies are from make it Crafty , and they are covered with Viva Decor Inka Gold.
Now check out the DT examples in the Gallery,   the awesome team have been working hard!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Well I love it Viv,such a gorgeous layout with beautiful embellishments. I never in a million years would have guessed about the double hat lol! I thought it was just me who did this kind of thing. (A suntanned Tilda comes to mind lol!) Have a great day,Julie.x

Maria said...

This is fabulous Viv! Hugs, Maria

Chrissy said...

Stunning colouring Viv...fabulous image and scene and just love your colouring,I know, I said it twice..really mean it...gorgeous card...and keep chasing that tail..I'm doing the same this week..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlene said...

gorgeous coloring, as always! This card really pops!

Scrappy Doo said...

I love this little sentiment circle- you used it 1 time before and I think it's super cute!!!
The leaves are beautiful.

Trina said...

You're looking as the critical creator; all we can see is awesome!

Juls said...

fabby!!! Love the hat!! your colouring has totally braught it to life! Hugs Juls

Shirl said...

Beautiful Viv and you do make me laugh I would have done exactly the same thing with the hat.

Hugs Shirley x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...