Thursday, November 17, 2011

BINGO

B. I.N.G.O and bingo was his name-oh!   That's been going round in my head for days and its driving me nuts LOL!   
This fortnight at Southern Girls we have embellishment bingo for you to play! Yahooo!!!!!


The Australia and NZ Sponsor for this challenge is.........Southern Girls!!!! And the International sponsor is The Paper Shelter with their gorgeous digi images and papers. international sponsor is The Paper A


..

I had this cute image from the Paper Shelter which I knew I was going to use, so I merrily played and coloured and put together my card, then realised I forgot the Bingo part, after all that singing!!!!!!!! Duh! 
 Luckily I had 3 patterned papers already, so I found a blingy star thing to throw on and some punched snow flakes and all was saved......


And who would believe its another doggy christmas card? !!!!!!

4 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!! Love your blinged up snowflake!!! Hugs juls

Chrissy said...

Well my friend...you should not be singing that song anymore because you just passed it to me...thanks for that...lol..stunning image on your card and beautiful colouring..a really gorgeous card...

Luv CHRISSYxx..and bingo was his name'o....

Kazza said...

Awesome card Viv. Cool image and beautiful colouring and it just goes to show how easy it is too play Embellishment Bingo!!! I was doing my LO and looked at the Bingo and there it all was....)))) K xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Viv, lovely beautiful card, fits perfectly with the bingo theme. Cheers Sue N x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...