Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oooops!

I keep forgetting that Make it Colourful challenges have moved to Friday now....naughty me forgot to schedule a post!  But I'm not too naughty, I made a card so I guess that's gotta count, somehow! LOL!

We want you to colour WHITE this fortnight . The DT has their designs up in the gallery for some inspiration and   we're all dying to see what you come up with!

I started this card ages ago but never quite finished it till this week. Anyway I've used Snow Elf from MIC cos I like these naughty boys!

Right, now I'm off to slave away at a dog obedience show for the rest of the weekend....and before you ask, the boys aren't entered, they're not obedient! HA HA HA! 

4 comments:

Jane said...

Have fun this weekend! Love the card, especially like the soft trees in the background - awesome!!
Hugs
Jane

JLJ Designs said...

I love the misty trees in the background. Perfect winter scene.

Jen

Shazza said...

what a lovely card x

Juls said...

this is just so sooooo gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...