Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's the decade?

This fortnight at Southern Girls we're picking some different decades and seeing what we can come up with.  The sponsors are Kenny K and Tickled Pink.

I've used a Kenny K image called SuperMom and she is just SOOOOO 1950's !  I've matched her up with a retro kitchen background from Make it Crafty, and I'm sure a lot of those kitchens survived longer than the decade..in fact I think the kitchen in our house when we bought it was from the 50s, and guess what, we ripped it out ASAP!  
The paper is BG nook & pantry and I've used flowers, ribbon and doily from my stash.
Now pop over and check out some of the cool work from my teamies !!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Viv, Donna Reed...eat your heart out.Fabulous colouring and paper, great design.
Awesome card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Scrappy Doo said...

I like these Kenny images but they have so much detail on them (kinda like tiddly inks) -- i feel intimidated...
This is a super cute card but I like the paper and the doily- it all ties together for a nice 50's look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...