Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blog candy winner!!!!



Vinnie is feeling the cold a bit and refused to move off his couch in front of the heater!  So I had to find another option to pick my winner  and good ole Mr Random thingy didn't mind stepping up. So here we go......

TA DA!!!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
14
Timestamp: 2011-08-17 22:56:51 UTC







That happens to be Alicia McNamara !!!!!!!!

Woohoooo! Congratulations!!!!

Will be in touch hun to get your details and if I can get Vinnie to help, we'll start wrapping goodies ( not Brodie, he'll probably try to eat everything, but especially those hanglars.....mmmmmm yum!!!!)

3 comments:

Carly said...

Congratulations Alicia on such an awesome Blog Candy prize!!!!!!

Ooooh I'm jealous!

Thanks for the opportunity to win :)

Unknown said...

How excited am I !!
Viv, thank you so much. I am so honoured and so lucky to be your winner.
Alicia xx

Jane said...

congratulations - have fun playing with all those goodies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...