Thursday, August 4, 2011

Girl on a swing....

I used to LOVE swings as a kid, what is it about them?    Anyway this month I'm guest DTing for Little Miss Muffett Stamps  and Barbara has let me play with the gorgeous little Riley ( OK, the name really sold me on this image! Hehehe!) this week for the challenge which is " Outside the diecut".   Woohoo!  Never actually tried one of these before and had to frantically google some tutorials on how to do it , and its easy peasy!
I hung Riley from Peaches of plenty, from Make it Crafty.

I used BG Out of print paper, coloured with copics,  sentiment from CatsLife Press, made the organza flower and the rest is from my stash.

14 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

This is beautiful Viv! I love your colouring and this image goes perfectly with that branch!

Welcome to the team this month!

Arabella

Faye said...

What a super card, it's gorgeous and your colouring - wow! xxx

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning little card Viv, I love what you've done with the image, the little branch is perfect and those papers are gorgeous! Its lovely to have you as a guest on the team hun. hugs Donna x

Cleota said...

This is beautiful! Love the branch you've put the swing on, all the embellies, and your coloring is great!

Renkata said...

What an adorable scene.

Trace said...

What a stunning card Viv - just beautiful.

Marlene said...

What a pretty image...and stunning card, Viv! You always know how to WOW me!

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and great colouring.I love the papers you used and the lovely flower.Really lovely Viv...
Luv CHRISSYxx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Viv! I want to be where she is.

Jen

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is beautiful and lovely colors! A great scene you've setup and I love the elements you added! *Hugs

Shirl said...

Like you I love the name Riley and adore how you have combined the image with a make it crafty. The organza flower sets the whole thing off.

Hugs Shirley x x

Scrappy Doo said...

What a cute card!! I like the image of the little girl swinging. It looks like the cartoons in those readers that we got as children.
Great embellishments to make the card more sophisticated...
Is there any image you CAN'T work with?

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Absolutely perfect combination of stamps - I LOVE it. Your colouring and especially highlighting turned out gorgeous. Gorgeous flower. Very fun sentiment stamp too.

Deb Mitchell said...

Woozers!!! This is such a beautiful card too Viv- man you rock cards woman!!!

Hugz, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...