Saturday, August 20, 2011

Colour some ground

For the Make it Colourful challenge this week we want to see some ground coloured . OK , so I've gone overboard here and plonked Alyssa in a sea of weeds! LOL!  It's the cottage garden look, with a few random flowers and unmown grass!




I haven't coloured the Slimy house before and I'm pleased with that and the cobblestone path  but Alyssa's wings look overpowering, I got carried away adding colour with the prisma pencils as I didn't like what I started with.....don't like what I ended with either!!!!  And the glitter looks odd in this pic.... at least the dragonflies look gorgeous.....
nop emoticon
                   

Hop on over to the challenge blog now, the girls have been busy again

8 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Viv - I love the unmown look; looks like my yard : ) Beautiful card!

Jen

Shazza said...

tis beautiful x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Even with a few mistakes this looks gorgeous and those wings really add the perfect PoP of color! I love the layout and the wavy cardboard (I tried spelling corrugated but I don't think that is right. LOL) - but I love it and it really adds a nice touch! She looks perfect on the grass! :D *Hugs

Chrissy said...

Viv, This is just gorgeous, love the colouring and details, really lovely, there is nothing wrong with her wings.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandie said...

This is really gorgeous! I love the colour of her wings, makes them pop out. Great colouring on the house, I've not tried that one yet.. too scared :S

Carole of Brum said...

This is lovely, Viv, the wings look great especially how you blended out to yellow at the tips. CoB

Scrappy Doo said...

This one is really good> Love the colors and the little stamp on the edge. the dragon fly embellishments are a nice touch. This looks so Anime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...