Thursday, September 1, 2011

Purples, Blues and Greens!

This week over at Little Miss Muffet we want you to show us your purples, blues and greens!  I had to use my new cheery lynn butterfly dies just cos they're so pretty! LOL!
I've used the adorable agent cupcake from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and another background from MIC.

The paper is Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue, cardstock is SU and the swirly corner is a cuttlebug die. 

And yes, my guest DT spot is over, but the lovely Barbara asked me if I would like to stay on and play some more so of course I said YES!!!!  so it looks like you're stuck with me for a while now ! Hehehehe!

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Viv, love the background image with the little girl, they go so well together, the butterflies are beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

ChickieChirps said...

This is a beautiful card Viv! The colours are fab and that background is perfect for Agent Cupcake!

It's so great that you are going to stay on with us at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I'm so glad your staying on - congrats on that.

This is just wonderful. The conical flowers in the background are so fabulously coloured. I just adore this scene and those butterfly die cuts.

Pendra said...

Beautiful... she is lovely, adore how you shaded her face. Love the butterflies too!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Oh, pretty!! I love the colors you chose. Gorgeousness all around.

Trace said...

Fab card Viv.

~Vittory~ said...

Hi!
Your card is gorgeous!
It's great that you will stay with team longer. Now I will get chance to learn something new from you.

With best wishes,
Viktoria

Cleota said...

ooh! Love those swirls and butterflies!! Your coloring is fantastic and I like the layout!

Donna said...

Oh wow this is adorable! I love the stamp you've used for the background, perfect! I love those butterflies too, so cute. hugs Donna x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

She is so cute and this is a perfect card for the challenge! Love those butterflies and having her merged with the MiC ground is a gorgeous scene! Love it! Hugs

Scrappy Doo said...

love the colors-- and those butterfly dies are awesome. SO beautiful. I don't know the name of the maker (you listed it on the blog). I wonder if I can get her in US.
Thanks Viv!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...