Saturday, September 10, 2011

Colour with Purple

Hi ya everyone! Its another Make it Colourful challenge tonight and we want you to colour with purple. And for those of you who haven't heard, the challenges are now being posted in the Make it Crafty Gallery, to make it easier us to check out your gorgeous entries.
Once again I dug out my BG Wisteria paper and tried to match my purples to those on the paper. And her hair had to be that shade to blend her in completely! LOL!
The girl is Bloom Mae from Some Odd Girl who are sponsoring this challenge.  I've used MIC Peaches of Plenty and Daffodil dell   The chipboard leaves and butterfly are also from Make it Crafty and they are just perfect for finishing off a card.   The sentiments are from Whimsy.


4 comments:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

What a gorgeous card!!!! Purple is my favorite color, so I absolutely love the card!!! I'm a new follower too...have a great Saturday!!!


www.mrssassycrafter.com

Laila said...

Ohh this is soo sweet. Purple is my fave colour, so this is perfect for me :O)
Hugs Laila

check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Mary J said...

OH Viv, this is gorgeous! Love your colouring - her hair is amazing!!

Tammi said...

Oooh stunning! Colors are so bold and pretty! Love the color of her hair and those sentiments are GREAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...