Thursday, September 22, 2011

More new releases!

Barbara has been busy again this week and has 4 new images for this release from Little Miss Muffet.  I've only had time to make one card but I'm happy with this one, it just came together easily. I've made an easel card, with some yummy papers from memory Box.



The big white flower I made from crinoline ( from The Funkie Junkie Etsy shop)  cut with sizzix dies and scrunched up and held together with a fab brad from SU. 
I've used the gorgeous Megan from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and put her on a bench from MIC and the tree is also from MIC. 

Now pop on over to the challenge blog to see what the others have done with these gorgeous new images. 

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Viv, gorgeous card. Love the lace and white flower.Very pretty image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Hi Viv, wow your colouring is amazing! A gorgeous card hun, beautifully put together. hugs Donna x

Renkata said...

VIv your card is amazing.
Beautifly coloured image and fantastic details.

Cleota said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love your coloring, the scene you've created, the embellies, the...Okay. All of it! Fantastic.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Well done, what a beautiful easel card. These images look like they were suppose to go together. Awesome colouring.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Fabulous coloring and a great merge of images - very clever too! Love the flowers you added, especially the white one you made, and the easel card is wonderful! *Hugs

Shirl said...

Superb easel card Viv, love the coloured image, love the flower, love the papers, love the lace ... gosh just love it all.

Hugs Shirley x x

ChickieChirps said...

Fabulous card Viv! Gorgeous colouring and such a lovely scene! I love the easel card too and that crinoline flower is perfect!

Arabella

Juls said...

so so cute and gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

ike said...

WoW - that's a FAB card... I love that flower you made - AWESOME
Hugz
Ike xx

Scrappy Doo said...

This is a lovely easel card and it's different than the ones I've done. I like your 'shape' better. Thank you for sharing ( haha- and you might see it on a future card of mine).
(Also, I do like how you use pins in your cards... something I don't do- because i'll probably prick myself).
snort

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...