Friday, April 1, 2011

Let's get Distressed!


This months card challenge over at Debs Creations is to distress it.   I've used the gorgeous Ebony from the first release of Emerald Faeries for this card and you can find them HERE.  I've coloured her with copics, the paper is K & Co, the cage is a Tim Holtz die covered in weathered wood crackle paint. The lace, flowers and pearls are from my stash and I've distressed the edges, then inked with vintage photo distress ink. The butterfly is a digi from Isabella's Sketchbook which I've coloured with copics and added stardust stickles to.



I really like this orange/red colour on the mushroom but do you think I can remember which copics I used?   NOOOOO!  What a twit! I'm going to have to sit and play for a while to see if I can reproduce it! LMAO!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Totally Gorgeous...your colouring is perfect and I love the flowerey papers..all the details just wonderful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Annika said...

wow, you're good! Love the way you did the background on image! And the bird cage is cool!

Marlene said...

So adorable!!! I hope to play with my image next week!!! Happy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...