Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bright Colours!

Its Make it Colourful challenge time again and this time we are challenging you to use bright colours. How easy is that? Not my usual choice but hey, you sometimes have to go outside your comfort zone.
 Wish I didn't now.... HAHAHA!  This card just doesn't really do it for me and I think I've got too much yellow/green....anyway, next card will be better I promise!  Our sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps and I've used "Chew Cute", a digi that you can find HERE.   I've used photoshop to place the cows in Make it Crafty's "Across the bridge" background which you can find HERE.


The yummy scroll corners are also from Make it Crafty, Zoe has a range of gorgeous lasercut chipboard embellies!  The ribbons, flowers and bling are from my stash, I coloured the orange braid with copics, it was white.  Some glossy accents on the sun and river.   Now really, the cows are too big and make the bridge look like it was made for pixies! LOL!   

I'm entering this in Fabulous friday- Use bling
The Rubber Cafe- Spring flowers

9 comments:

Annika said...

hahahaaa...well, that card "does" it for me!! Love the spotty colouring and these quirky cows! lol
Hugs
Annika

Saskia said...

Great, funny card Viv!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Lydia said...

Well, I like the colours of your card! Nice use of the bling too. Thanks for joing us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Renkata said...

Hi Viv,
ohhh Your card make my day full with smiles, Love the design and the colouring is so pretty.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a great card and I love those flowers on it with the orange dotty paper! Your stippling coloring is fantastic and this is a great layout. Love the colors too. ;D

cheryl said...

oh this is one,teriffic card hun,really love the scene you have created,brilliant design too hun hugs cheyrl xxxxx

Barb Craft said...

What an adorable card! I love the orange polka dot paper! Thanks for taking on our bling challenge at Frosted Designs this week!

Erin Reed said...

great project!! thanks for joining us at frosted designs!!

Scrappy Doo said...

This is so cute. i love cows and this image is darling.. and great job on coloring it perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...