Friday, October 8, 2010

Today is the Day!

The Digi's With Attitude Challenge blog is here! Join in with our very first challenge, and use some metal on your project.
  • You are not required to use Digi's With Attitude! Stamps, but we sure appreciate it when you do!
  • All followers from around the world are eligible to win Challenges.
  • You do not have to be a follower to play in the Challenge, but you must be a follower to win.
  The rest of the challenge guidelines are here at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge blog. Pop on over to see what the other fab Inkprintz girls have done with the first image.
There is a freebie for October at the new store which is opening today also.  Here is the link to the Digi's With Attitude! Store.
We have also got an on-going sponsor for each challenge, that is My Grafico and their gorgeous digital paper sets.

Say hello to Grumpy Gretchen Devil Diva!




This paper is KaiserCraft Utopia and I've used flowers and ribbon from WildOrchid. The cardstock is SU, as is the metal clip holding the ribbon,  and I've used a MS punch to cut out the circle. The copper-embossed fence is a MS punch also. I've coloured Gretchen with copics then chalked the background with my SU chalks.
The sentiment is a Digi's With Attitude! sentiment. 

16 comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

I am tickled pink with the purple! Or should I be tickled purple? lol... Either way I think this card just POPS! I love it!

Tammylee said...

I LOVE this card. The colors are great!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beautifully fun and creative card! I love the purple! Gorgeous!

Tazza said...

Oh wow... Love the coloring on your card! Just beautiful!

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card just love the colours you have used

Juanita said...

Gorgeous card, love the color combo.

Mari Harpham said...

Love the purple!!! You did an awesome job coloring her. I really like the softness of the chalks.

Marlene said...

Digis with attitude?!! Why have I never heard of this store before? It sounds like it's right up my alley! LOVE the card! Ok, off to check out the store now! Wish me luck. ;)

Angi Barrs said...

What a cute card. And I love your fur babies. Your doggies are adorable. And I love Patrick the Cat's sofa. So cute.

Louise F NZ said...

Great card Viv, the purple looks fabby.

Juls said...

such fun! Love it! Hugs JUls

Lisa Lepine said...

I really enjoyed browsing around your blog. Your work is amazing and those furbabies are too cute for words!
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

Annika said...

Whoa, swanky!!! Borderline kinky, methinks ... little evil giggles here.
Your colouring is smashing, girl!!! And how cool is that fence!!!
Hugs
Annika

sue said...

Viv, I love this!!I love the idea of cards with attitude! LOL!

Unknown said...

She certainly is a digi with attitude! Love her!
Alicia xx

Tammi said...

Pretty! Love the colors and what a wonderful design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...