Saturday, October 23, 2010

Favourite Colour(s)

Yippee!  I'm guest designer at Phindy's Challenge Blog this week ! As always the DT have come up with some gorgeous inspiration for you so pop on over and check it out!
 I love these images and got to pick one for this card and off course I couldn't resist this gorgeous Christmas cutie called " Riding Rudolph" which you can purchase  HERE . Phindy has her Christmas images on sale at the moment so check it out.
  This image reminds me of my old boy Bruno lying quietly while the nieces sat on him!



 The challenge is to use your favourite colour. Well, mine changes from time to time but at the moment red is number one , particularly with this shade of blue/green so its my fav combo. The papers are BG Fruitcake from eons ago and I've coloured with copics, punched snowflakes and stickled like crazy and the sentiment is from Catslife Press. I used a spellbinders die for the cut out behind the image, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts (and I've twisted them around the crystal stem...again!)


  Phindy also has a huge celebration going on with all sorts of extra fun events happening over at PaperCraft Planet  which you can also read about at Phindy's Blog  .

So come on , have some fun !!!

9 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is stinkin' adorable!

Tracy said...

Oh wow, this is so cute! fantastic colouring. See you sometime this weekend.

Annika said...

OK, I hadn't even noticed that image and now I HAVE TO get it!! So funny and cute and your colouring is SCARY good, it just seems to get better and better!!!!
Hugs
Annika

cheryl said...

oh wow hun how super cute,and cool is this image,oh just love it,super layout on this too hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Tammi said...

What a fun image, makes me smile...your card is gorgeous Viv! Loving that paper and colors used!

Anonymous said...

hi viv! wow, love this card. some cards i see in blogland i really would love to have, so i can study them close up and learn to be as good, this is one of those cards! (does it make any sens to you,lol) I just love it,hugs.

Tammy said...

Oh Viv!!! I'm so glad you are our guest designer this week because your work is FABULOUS!!! I absolutely love everything about this wonderful card. Your coloring is absolutely stunning!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, I just have to have this image. It reminds me of our dog and my grandsons. Your card is so adorable. I love it!

Juls said...

such a cute and fun card! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...