Friday, February 26, 2010

We went!


Yes, we did go to training! I feel so virtuous! Well...apart from all the housework that needs doing but I just can't bring myself to attend to...!
 This card is for several challenges. I've used some yummy SU textured paper and my new Manga Coffee time and made an easel card this time. I've watercoloured with distress inks, and used distress stickles on my flowers.
 The sketch is from Papertake Weekly,
A Spoonful of Sugar challenge to use Distress Inks, pearls & glitter
 An easel card for everybody-art-challenge 

6 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is lovely Viv... I really need to give colouring with the DIs a go, you and Trace's images always look so lovely when you do it.

Tracy said...

Ohhh I so have to give this type of card a go. Beautiful!!! makes mine look rather plain! better step it up for the next challenge!!! LOL

Alex said...

Nice card! I like the color combination!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this !! The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are fab ! Beautiful ! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tammi said...

Ohhh SO cute!! Beautiful watercoloring, I'm loving this color combo now and she's adorable, I need to get her inked up!

Nishant said...

you and Trace's images always look so lovely when you do it.
work at home in india

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...