Monday, February 15, 2010

A bit girly!

Don't know if I like this, not really my colours!  Anyway, had to use this image, its another Sassy Cheryl, and they are so cute!!!  The sketch is for Create 4 Fun, and I've used some older SU papers ( aren't I good?), SU card, ribbon and sentiment, an EK success border punch, Tracy's MS heart punch, Prima bling and of course my copics! Speaking of which , I have been making an MDF holder for my copics, with plenty of room for extras. Nothing like wood, jigsaws, levels, nails, and glue for a bit of therapy! LOL! Tracy tells me that after I have perfected it I can make her one too.....!!!!???!!! We shall see.....

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Well Viv.. since I think this card is so fantastic.... and the sentiment has "fabulous friend" on it... wouldnt it be great to make one for me and pop this card on it!!!! ha...ha... Ohhh was that pushing it a bit??? LOL

Kimmi said...

Awe Viv. Love this! The image is so sweet. Love the papers and the colours are great together!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love it to death!!! I love the colors you used in the dress, especially.

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty!

Tammi said...

Not like it, Viv it's gorgeous!! Def. my colors! :) Love the punch border and hearts and the image is so sweet. Your copic holder sounds great!

Nishant said...

The image is so sweet. Love the papers and the colours are great together!
work at home in india

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...