Saturday, May 16, 2009

Inspiration Award


Just made my day when I woke up to find I had this award from Kimmi! Thanks so much!

The rules are: 1) link back to the person who gave it to you; 2) put the picture/award on your blog; 3) you can nominate anyone and as many as you choose; 4) leave a fact that no one knows about you; and 5) leave a comment on the blog that gave you this award.

Apparently I have to confess a fact no-one in blogland would know about me....hmmm. No, I don't have 7 tattoos...don't have any! Its obvious I'm obsessed with  buying STUFF !! (Aren't we all?And is this time to confess to Tracy that I've ordered the gorjuss girls stamps? ).  I guess  I could admit that my greatest desire when I was at high school was to be a postie ...yep, still wouldn't mind getting out there on my bicycle and delivering mail as a job!!! Beats listening to people moaning about our health system! And I wouldn't mind meeting the dogs either....

 Right, now to pass this on....

Trace

Tracy

Denise

Jacqui

Tammi

3 comments:

Trace said...

Oooo thanks for that Viv.

Tammi said...

Congrats!! And thanks for honoring me in return, how sweet! I don't post awards on my blog, but I sure do appreciate the thought. ~hugs

My uncle is a postie, and loves it! :)

Tammi said...

Oh yeah, enjoy those gorjuss girls!! I sure love them, you probably couldn't tell though, huh? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...