Sunday, May 3, 2009

Doodle Palace & Something Shiny


I was "stamped" the other night by the lovely Dee & Robin from Doodle Palace. They sent me one of their very cute digi-stamps to have a play with and this is what I came up with.  Managed to combine a challenge too!! CCT this week is something shiny so I slapped on some stickles and cuttlebugged copper foil and crystal effects. Isn't this a cute frog? Paper and card is SU and the sentiment I created myself.

 The house has returned to normal, visiting puppy has gone, Riley might be allowed to stay a bit longer, till he's naughty again!....will let you know Trace when he is available for adoption!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it... looks fab in real life, cute image, you have done us naki girls proud!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

Anne said...

Lovely card, like the shiny bit!

scrapaddict said...

I love that frog, and I'm not even a froggy person! Definitely shimmery and shiny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...