Tuesday, November 27, 2012

4 weeks to go


That’s right, 4 weeks till Christmas! Woohooo!   There are all those gorgeous MIC christmas images ready and waiting, and even a dog fairy that I’m going to have to colour when I find a spare minute….hehehehe . So, no excuses for not getting some gorgeous christmas cards made!

I used the  front door wreath for a quick card , its a classic image and perfect for a background or a focal image if you want.





And I just LOVE this chipboard holly border!!!!! I coloured with copics and added highlights with a white gel pen.  Added a bit of glittery netting, a diecut star covered with stickles, some DP from Pink Paislee, and that’s it.

MIC products used

Front Door Wreath Digi stamp

Christmas borders chipboard


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Chrissy said...

Hi! Viv..gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and colouring and the holly is fabulous..love all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alyce said...

stunning!!! Wha a gorgeous scene and that chipboard looks magnificent coloured up around the edges!!! perfect :D

Alessandra said...

wonderful card and I luuuv the chippie too! I love how you have coloured it.
Hugs, Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...