Sunday, August 26, 2012

Flower Power


Aren’t these new images from Make it Crafty just the coolest?   I had to colour one up this week just cos! Spring is on the way here and I just felt like a colour explosion was needed….LOL!

  And I got to use my  new washi tape for the first time. The butterfly I coloured first with copics then polychromo pencils .   Melody I coloured with copics but sorry I forgot to write down colours.




 The paper is Crate Paper Restoration and I thought it was ideal,

MIC products used


 Swirly Corners chipboard


I'm entering this in Totally papercrafts - Zesty Summer Colours

9 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Viv what a gorgeous image love her she looks so happy and you have coloured her perfectly as always love your papers too have a great day
Jacki xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Viv she is just gorgeous!!! Love your colouring on her and such fun papers. What a great job! :)

Julie said...

My word lady! Amazing colouring,such a fun and funky work of art! I've yet to purchase "washi tape" now I see it does the most brilliant bunting it's on my "Must have" list! Have a great week,julie x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...love the image.fabulous papers.xxx

JLJ Designs said...

Amazing card, Viv! I love what you did with the butterfly and the banner is too cute.

Jen

Ally said...

it's so adorable, Tracy! I love the brightness of this card, really summerish :o)
Hugs, Alessandra

Trace said...

Gorgeous Viv, so bright and cheerful. Love the washi banner.

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, fab image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Scrappy Doo said...

This image is so anime!!! You did a great job coloring it-- i think anime is hard to color. You made it look so nice and happy. Look at her hair! and cheeks... YOU ARE SOO GOOD!

Yes celebrate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...